Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Cecilia!

Realizing I have not "blogged" in almost four months, I know it is time to get back in the swing of things. What better day to start than on Cecilia's birthday? I started the blog when Ceci was born but the craziness of our life stopped me from spending the time updating.

Cecilia turns TWO today! I think the past two years have gone by so quickly but Dan feels the opposite. I suppose while it has gone by quickly for me it has also been the longest two years of my life. Is that possible? Life as we knew became richer and very, very different.

Since Ceci's birthday party isn't until this weekend, we gave her our gift this morning before school. Below is her reaction. At this young age, she still doesn't grasp the specialness and joy of a birthday. Until then, Mommy will relish in her special day. After all, there is no better holiday than your birthday!


No comments: